PDF of This 
Rep. John Conyers, Jr., Invites You to Join Him for a
TOWN HALL MEETING ON THE DOWNING STREET MINUTES:
Mourn the Losses, Learn the Truth, and Investigate the Lies
*SATURDAY, JULY 23RD, 2005*
2:00 - 4:00 pm
Wayne State University Law School
471 W. Palmer
Detroit, MI 48202
Rep. John Conyers, Jr.
Tony Trupiano, Syndicated Broadcaster and Author
Lila Lipscomb, Co-Founder, Gold Star Families for Peace
Prof. Bob Sedler, Wayne State University Law School
Al Fishman, Coordinator, Detroit Area Peace and Justice Network
How to Stay Informed and Involved
Town Hall Follow-up
1. Alert the Media!
• Attached is a guide on how to write a letter to an editor as well as a list of local media contacts.
2. Ask for more Information!
• Local, state and national representatives are good resources for information.
3. Spread the Word!
• E-mail pertinent newspaper articles to your friends and family.
• Blog on the issue. By writing about your concerns and posting articles that you have read, you can help others gather more information.
• Discuss the issues with co-workers at your office.
• Hold a forum to discuss the issues at your local community center or library.
4.Send us your Questions!
• Rep. Conyers is going to London to hold hearings about the Downing Street Minutes. If you have any suggested questions for Congressman Conyers to pose to British intelligence officials, please submit them at: www.house.gov/conyers 
For More Information Visit:
PDF of This