Open flyer: PDF .
Another year, another war criminal book-touring at the Miller Center. This time, on Wednesday, November 16th, it’ll be Dick Cheney, who . . . 
- lied to the public and Congress to launch a war on Iraq;
- pressured the CIA to assist in fraud;
- threatened and worked to promote war on Iran;
- lied to the public and Congress in an effort to launch war on Iran;
- led a campaign of retribution against a whistleblower;
- refused a Congressional subpoena;
- obstructed DOJ investigations;
- profited from his own war making;
- led the creation of programs of warrantless spying, lawless imprisonment, and torture;
- created a secret energy task force that violated open-government laws;
- mishandled classified information and destroyed visitors logs;
- suppressed evidence in the California energy crisis;
- continues to make false claims and to openly brag about his offenses.
The Miller Center is making people contact firstname.lastname@example.org  for permission to attend, and appears to be screening out those who oppose the policies listed above.
But the Miller Center cannot prevent us protesting outside.
9 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011
Lawn in front of Miller Center
2201 Old Ivy Road
Charlottesville, VA 22903
Park at University Hall or Lannigan Field or in a nearby parking lot on Old Ivy Road.