You are herecontent / List And Rank Your Health Care Priorities in New Poll
List And Rank Your Health Care Priorities in New Poll
Democrats.com is running a poll now about health care legislation preferences. You can choose and rank your priorities:
- Change absolutely nothing
- Give Americans under 65 the option to buy into Medicare
- Create a "public option" separate from Medicare
- Make private insurers compete by eliminating their exemption from "anti-trust"
- Stop private insurers from denying care due to "pre-existing conditions"
- Make private insurance more affordable with tax credits for working Americans
- Allow importation of cheaper meds from Canada and other countries
- Include abortions in insurance coverage
- (write-in your own priority)
Take the poll and rank your priorities here.