You are herecontent / If you drank the water...
If you drank the water...
Camp Lejeune Historic Water Update
- Taking care of Marines, Sailors and their families is our top priority.
- Camp Lejeune water meets or exceeds all environmental standards today.
- The Marine Corps is a good steward of the environment and remains committed to the ongoing environmental efforts associated with Camp Lejeune Historic Drinking Water.
- The Marine Corps wants to ensure that our policies and ongoing environmental efforts continue to protect our community and our environment.
- The Marine Corps remains committed to the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) and the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) research initiatives.
- Upon completion of the ATSDR and NAS research initiatives, the Marine Corps will directly notify those on the registry through direct mail and e-mail. For the general public, research findings will be announced on the Marine Corps web site and through the general media.