You are herecontent / How to File Complaints With State Licensing Agencies
How to File Complaints With State Licensing Agencies
Many of the people described on the citizen's arrest page are lawyers or psychologists, and we should file complaints with licensing agencies.
1. Identify the individual or entity of concern and their relevant state licensing authority.
2. Identify the rules for licensing of such state for the individual or entity.
3. Identify the facts that are relevant for the concern and the violations that you allege of those rules.
4. Follow the procedure for submitting such a complaint to the state licensing authority.
5. Follow up with the state licensing authority if you do not get an answer in a reasonable period of time.