You are herecontent / Italian Activists Prepare to Unwelcome Cheney Tomorrow
Italian Activists Prepare to Unwelcome Cheney Tomorrow
Join us in giving Cheney an UNWELCOMING reception when he visits Rome!
Monday, September 8, 5-7pm
Piazza di San Marco (Piazza Venezia)
One of the primary architects of Bush administration policy, Richard B. Cheney has approved and supported:
- unlawful detention and torture
- the illegal occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan
- crimes against humanity
- war-privatization and war-profiteering
- threats of aggression against Iran
- the dissemination of propaganda
- violations of the 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th, and 14th amendments of the United States Constitution
- violations of the Nuremberg Principles and Geneva Conventions
- indefinite and discretionary detention of US and non-US citizens
- ...just to name a few.
Please join us on Monday and stand with us against war crimes and war criminals!!