Pledge to Impeach
IMPEACHMENT IS KEY TO A NEW BEGINNING
“PLEDGE TO IMPEACH” RALLY
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS, IMPEACH THE COMMANDER!
Friday, November 17th, 2006, at 7:30 p. m.
Oil, Chemical, and Atomic Workers (OCAW) International Union 1200 E. 220th St. Carson, CA 90327
Shamefully our elected representatives insist “Impeachment is not on the table” to oust the most criminal administration in American history. But “The Pledge to Impeach” campaign requires the cooperation of only ONE Representative to introduce the bill to impeach while we deliver the movement of the majority of Americans who support impeachment. You are urged to attend the rally and join the movement that WILL succeed in restoring our Constitution!
PROGRAM INCLUDES SPEECHES, SHORT FILMS ON DVD, AND LIVE PROTEST MUSIC!
· PLEDGE TO IMPEACH founder, Anthony St. Martin
· SEIU Organizer and former Congressional Candidate, Bob McCloskey
· FILMS – “HOW TO IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT” and “HOMELAND” with A Martinez
· LIVE MUSIC by BLUETONES (not Peter, Paul, and Mary but an incredible folk trio!!)
· MORE SPEAKERS AND ACTIVITIES TO BE ANNOUNCED!
· Discussion of “THE PLEDGE TO IMPEACH” STRATEGY.
· Signing of Pledges in support of Congressional Bill to Impeach!
· Adjourn to spread the word and collect more Pledges!