You are herecontent / Release Lynn Stewart
Release Lynn Stewart
On April 26, 2013, people gathered outside the gates of the U.S. Federal Prison in Carswell, Texas where Lynne Stewart is being held.
STAND WITH THE MANY
NOT WITH THE FEW
WHAT WILL WE DO?
1. Sign the petition for a Compassionate Release for Lynne Stewart. lynnestewart.org/
2. Post photos linked here on Facebook (on.fb.me/11D3nfa) and Twitter, with links to the petition. Raise awareness about Lynne's case, her appeal for a Compassionate Release and encourage people you know to sign the petition. lynnestewart.org/
3. Write a letter to Judge Charles Samuels, who is looking at Lynne's case. Write that Lynne Stewart should be discharged on Compassionate Release grounds.
Charles E. Samuels, Jr. Director
321 First Street NW
Federal Bureau of Prisons
Washington, DC 20534
4. We will come out next week in May 8, 2013 in New York City, Lynne's city and stand up for her. We will create a public presence from Carswell, Texas to Times Square, New York to stand for compassion, for love, for justice for Lynne Stewart and ask others to stand with us. (Facebook Event on.fb.me/ZnwqC5)
5. Join together on May 9, 2013 for a Rally for Lynne Stewart at the Theater 80 Saint Marks, 80 Saint Marks Place, NYC at 7pm.
We will be part of this wave of humanity... to get justice done to bring Lynne home.
We will not delay. Time is of the essence.
SIGN THE PETITION
SPREAD THE WORD
In Lynne's own words, "until my feet are planted like the Tree that grows in Brooklyn and I am around my friends, family and comrades... we must continue. Fight On!!"