You are herecontent / Occupation of DC Shuts Down Citibank
Occupation of DC Shuts Down Citibank
Citigroup’s profits are typical of the banking industry in general who accepted billions in bailout loans from the American people, yet now seem to think that the money belongs to them personally.
Here is a list of complaints aginst Citibank:
1. Citigroup has paid ZERO corporate taxes for the last four years.
2. Citigroup has 427 subsidiaries in foreign tax havens to hide their profits.
3. Citigroup was the LARGEST recipient of federal bailout money-- $476 billion.
4. CEO John Havens receives $9.5 million annually, while paying their tellers $12.65 an hour.
5. Citigroup just posted a 3rd quarter net profit of $3.8 billion, a 74% increase over last year.