You are herecontent / Iraq's Military Brass Coming to Las Vegas So YOU Can Sell Them WMDs - Then in 20 Years We'll KNOW They've Got Them and: War Time!
Iraq's Military Brass Coming to Las Vegas So YOU Can Sell Them WMDs - Then in 20 Years We'll KNOW They've Got Them and: War Time!
Be a part of this fabulous plan that's NEVER EVER been tried before. Here's how:
Sixth Iraq Aviation and Defense Summit
February 16-17, 2012 Las Vegas, Nevada
Aviation and Defense Summit Industry most senior-level executives are scheduled to have One-to-One meetings with senior Iraqi ranking military officers, policy makers and government decision makers during the 6th Iraq Aviation and Defense Summit. In addition, panel discussion and speakers during the One-to-One meetings will provide participants insights and analysis of the current challenges facing Iraq aviation, security and defense. IADS will be held February 16-17, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Attendees will hear from senior ranking Iraqi military officers, policy makers and government decision-makers who are responsible in shaping the future of Iraq’s aviation and defense.
Confirmed speakers include:
· General Anwar Ahmed, Iraqi Air Force Commander, Ministry of Defense
· Zuhair Garbawi, Director, Iraqi National Intelligence System
· Engr. Hassan Abass, Deputy General Manager of Technical Affairs / Assistant of General Director of Technical Office, Iraqi National Intelligence Service
· Shwan Taha, Iraqi Parliament Member, Security and Defense Committee
· MG (Ret) Faisal Gdhban, Iraqi Air Force Chief of Staff, Ministry of Defense
- Dr. Mowaffak al Rubaie, National Security Advisor, Government of Iraq
- Naser Sabti, Chief Senior Air Traffic Controller, Baghdad International Airport / Airport Certification Director, Iraq Civil Aviation Authority
- Hamza Al-Jubouri, Director General, National Security Council.
- Mohammed Alwarde, Manager, Office of the President of Iraq
Scheduled are on first-come, first-served basis. Pre-schedule your One-to-One meetings by emailing us the speakers who you want to meet to email@example.com
To register, Call us at 202-536-5000, or download a registration form:
Complete and fax to 202-280-1239.
We look forward to see you.
IADS Project Coordinator
New-Fields Exhibitions, Inc.
1101 Pennsylvania Ave.,
NW Suite 6th Floor,
Washington, DC 20004, USA